 Town / 9948
  Re: Garbage container truck

(...) Great work as usual. I'd prefer slightly smaller pics (I usually use 500px width) but it's certainly not a big deal. The cab of the truck looked really wrong to me at first but it does match the prototype really well. I'd like to see the grey (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Garbage container truck

(...) As always, thanks, Tim. I was quite sure I used the faux chrome grills. It appears I didn't. I have so many of them. . . . Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)