 Town / 9940
    Re: new Town Plan set pictures at eurobricks.com —David Gregory
   And AND AND that's Kjeld himself on the front of the box (both pictures). Someone from the Netherlands who posted about the set on Bricklink said that the set is actually designed by Kjeld! (The set was apparently recently revealed by LEGO at (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.year.2008, FTX)

        Re: new Town Plan set pictures at eurobricks.com —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) ...I can confirm that, having seen the set with my own eyes. (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.year.2008)