 Town / 9937
Re: Building in TLC standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Alban NANTY wrote:
   Hi,

Here is my first Building made in the Corner Café and Market Street standard:

Some original details:
  • The shade of the store is rolled up

  • The light of the sign are made of shovel

  • The carpet on the second floor is only one half plate high

  • The parabolic antena is not just a bare dish but has a head

The ground floor is occupied by a florist with a backyard where the florist store some plants. The second floor is a part of a luxurious appartement, in fact there’s only one room, and I should create another building to complete this appartement. The last floor under the roof contains two tiny rooms for students.

More pictures in my brickshelf folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=277663

Looks great, the inside details are great, love the furniture and drapes. Also very clever use of the gun with the dish. Good job.

jt