 Town / 9922
    A much needed corner building —Jonathan Lopes
   Hello, I had a vacant lot on a rather prominent area of my layout for way to long and finally got the inspiration to fill it last week. (URL) am pleased with the way the building came out. It is inspired by a few buildings I have seen over the past (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

        Re: A much needed corner building —Jim DeVona
     (...) I like the technique you used for the rounded corner, too. Very cool. Jim (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.town)

         Re: A much needed corner building —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) Thanks, Jim. I actually considered doing that effect for the entire facade - even the non-curved areas, but my wallet won out. My rent is going up faster than my salary. I had exactly enough 1x1 rounds in dark orange to do the curve so I kept (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.town)

        Re: A much needed corner building —John Neal
   "A much needed corner building"? You're right, Jonathan! Thanks! I did need that! :-) Sublimely Ashcanny, as usual:-) JOHN (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: A much needed corner building —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks, Brother. When my train motors wear out, maybe you and Ross can come over and help me push the trains along the track by hand. They're only 6 wide so we should be able to push for a long time before we wear out. They're lighter than 8 (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)