 Town / 9901
  Subway Station photos of the Bronx

I found this cool website that has photos of all the stations in the Bronx. (URL) are elevated stations so in the background you can see some of the buildings that really inspire me. This one in particular has a really cool building in view: (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 7-Sep-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)