 Town / 9873
Re: Trucks..4, 6 & now 8 wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 06:10:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, Peter Edwards wrote:
2003 we started seeing 6 wide truck from TLC, and now they have some awesome 8
wide construction trucks.

How do 8 wides look on a standard road plates?

I solved the problem by purchasing the newer road plates for my personal and our
club train displays.  WamaLTC does not have a set standard for the road plates.
This past year LEGO has released more of the six and eight wide vehicles. The
eight wide vehicles work great with the newer plates, but the old plates were
designed for the four and six wide vehicles and they do look a little off.

CDCWDC