 Town / 9843
    Water Tower —Jonathan Lopes
   Hello, Here is an idea I came up with for a water tower for the roofs of some of my buildings: (URL) I've used the Viking wheels and I am quite happy with the way it come out. I feel it offers a bit more detail than using the smooth round panels (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Water Tower —Timothy Gould
   (...) That is very, very nice. I might have to get some viking wheels just to have a play with it. Tim (17 years ago, 21-Jun-07, to lugnet.town)