 Town / 9823
    Market street in online store but unavailable in USA? —Karl Paulsen
   What do you all make of this? (URL) we will see pricing and piece count in a couple of days? (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Market street in online store but unavailable in USA? —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) If it is going to be available in the USA, which I assume it is, it is probably on a ship enroute now or being loaded onto a ship. Hopefully along with some cement mixers. Jonathan (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Market street in online store but unavailable in USA? —Joel Hoornbeek
   (...) It looks like it's available now. 1248 pieces, $89.99 price tag. -Joel (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)