 Town / 9799
  Set #10190 Market Street pictures

Set #10190 - 'Market Street' had it's premiere life appearance today, at an event of the "The Bouwsteen" (Dutch independent society of LEGO builders and collectors) This means we have slightly larger pictures of this set now, you can view the (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jun-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Set #10190 Market Street pictures

(...) Is anyone else turned off by the color-scheme of this building? The light blue, tan and white just don't work for me. -- Thomas Main thomasmain@charter.net (17 years ago, 3-Jun-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Set #10190 Market Street pictures

Regardless of whether you like the color combos, I'm TOTALLY STOKED!! A large set with a high piece count that's looks to be mostly light blue, dark blue and tan?! MAJOR WOOTAGE!! Dave S. (17 years ago, 3-Jun-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Set #10190 Market Street pictures

(...) yea but what do you do with light blue? i have 2 blue buckets worth and have built nothing from it. i would have much rather seen the second floor in tan and the top floor in dark blay. never the less i did all ready get a building idea or two (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jun-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Set #10190 Market Street pictures

(...) Just saw that this set is now available on U.S. S@H for $89.99. :-) Looks like I'll be placing a Lego order in the next few days. -Dave (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.town)