 Town / 9768
Re: Congratulations Pierre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 02:42:52 GMT

Thank you guys for your kind words, and to everyone who had a look at my folder.

Steven, you know you also inspired me for some creations (firetrucks, front end
loader 2...) and I wish to thank you for that.

I'm often inspired by pictures I see on Brickshelf myself and sometimes forget
to give credits...  To those people I picked ideas from, a special thanks. ;-)

Pierre

In lugnet.town, Ray Silva wrote:
Pierre,

Steven’s comments are right on!  You are an inspiration for many builders with
all the vehicles you have built that are a great model of the real thing.
Thanks also for taking and posting all the pics of your work.  I wish my fleet
could be comprised of at least 50% of your vehicles for added realism in my
displays.

Thanks again and we look forward to your next creation!

Ray

Ray Silva
Buena Vista Fire Dept.
http://www.geocities.com/lego_ray/BVFD.html