 Town / 9733
  Mark's Pad

My first Town MOC! Hey all: (2 URLs) And this is my latest MOC, Mark's Pad: (URL) (click to enter...) A nice place to chill with a Wide Screen TV, Loft Bed, Ultra Modern Fish Tank, and Quasi Trendy Futuristic Coffee Table... Enjoy! God Bless, Nathan (...) (17 years ago, 10-May-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Mark's Pad

Hey Nathan, Awesome moc. I really like the bed/desk and the entertainment center especially. The coffee table is the one thing that I do dislike in this (though I had no idea those supports came in that color - my only ones are in old gray from my (...) (17 years ago, 10-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Mark's Pad

Thanks Bruce! I'll probably spent ages apologizing for the coffee table, everyone who saw it in person disliked it as well. I'm taking it as one of those builder's perks ; ) ... I like it and have had the idea kicking around ever since I got the (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Mark's Pad

whoa whoa whoa! That desk set up made with brown parts! Duuuude! That's too cool! The speakers and entertainment center too! Heck I like it all! Wow. At first glance I thought the table was a Klingon Battle Cruiser! Staying tuned for the next (...) (17 years ago, 12-May-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mark's Pad

Thanks much! I can see I'll be explaining the spaciness of that coffee table for a long time... God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 12-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Mark's Pad

(...) Sorry for not posting sooner, life has been upside down lately . . . This is fabulous! Great use of parts and colors. Nice to see a town MOC from you. I knew you'd come. :o) Hope to see more. Jonathan (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Mark's Pad

Thanks much! Rest assured I won't encroach on foreign soil for too long ; ) God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)