 Town / 9675
    Belarus 320B Aiport tractor —Timothy Gould
   (3 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Airports always have such funny looking vehicles and I thought I'd try one. For once I wasn't looking for a design from Eastern Europe but I found one anyway by accident. Comments welcome. Tim (17 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Belarus 320B Aiport tractor —Roy Gal
   (...) snip (...) What a neat little tractor! I especially like the exhaust pipe and the bumper - very creative uses of those parts. I really enjoy seeing so much detail in such a small MOC. Great work! Roy (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)