 Town / 9617
    Re: Some Buildings built for NMRA 2007 —Timothy Gould
   (...) After finally managing to get a good look (with a quick spotlight) at these I can finally comment :) There's far too many lovely details for me to pick them all. My favourite bit is the studs out on the sand red building. They work so well. I (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Some Buildings built for NMRA 2007 —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks! I'm really pleased with the sand red building, myself. I wish I could photograph black better. There is some nice detail in the first floor facade on the dark orange building. Plus I was happy to use those huge windows as well. (...) (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.town)