 Town / 9606
    Re: Some Buildings built for NMRA 2007 —Tim David
   (...) You just get better with every street. The sand red building works really well, combined with (medium, Mearsk?) blue it gives a really subduded colour balance. I like the use of the car grills on the black shop front too. Tim (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Some Buildings built for NMRA 2007 —John Neal
     (...) I totally agree. This pic is simply sublime: (URL) Inspirational! JOHN (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Some Buildings built for NMRA 2007 —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks! Yes, that is Maersk blue on the sand red building. And, glad you noticed the car grills. I was walking through Soho and noticed that quite a few of the cornices and architectural features of the older buildings were made of some kind (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.town)