 Town / 9590
Re: Australian road train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:38:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Having recently traveled the entire length of the Eyre highway from
Norseman to Port Augusta in both directions and passing many road trains of
all kinds, I can tell you that you got the look down perfect :)

I remember as a kid being scared s**tless when we overtook those things between
Mackay and Brisbane. As an adult knowing what sort of stresses and 'cures' the
drivers put themselves through I think I'd be even more scared.

Tim