 Town / 9570
Re: ACME Industries Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 03:49:26 GMT

In lugnet.town, Christopher Masi wrote:

Very nice. Like everyone else, I like the block glass effect of the 1x2
windows. The chimney... did you try building it with those 2x4x5
semicircle bricks? Just a thought.

By the way, I like the way some of the lights on the sign look brightly
lit, while others aren't quite the right color. I think there might be a
few too many dim ones though.

I currently only have 2 of those 1/2 cylinder bricks.  But I will consider
ordering some more. They would provide a much smoother appearance.

I ran out of 1x1 white round plates, so I will have to order more if I want to
replace any of the "burned-out lightbulbs" on the ACME sign.

Thanks for the comments.
-Jim