 Town / 9563
    Re: ACME Industries Factory —Alastair Disley
   Given the dearth of comments so far I thought I'd add my voice to the appreciative few. I love the windows - I too have acquired many hundreds of those, but I've only used them in 4x4 configurations as many-paned house windows rather than pseudo (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: ACME Industries Factory —James Garrett
   Thank you for the input. I have addressed each of your comments below: (...) I agree. I can either replace the white windows with 2x2 trans-black panels (but my Penobscot Building had been using all of those up) or I can use more 1x2 clear bricks; (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)