 Town / 9556
    Re: ACME Industries Factory —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I love it. It looks just like a factory or industrial-zoned building, which it should. All the roof-top elements are fabulous. I might have gone with another color tile than sand green on the tops of the facade, but that is just me. (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: ACME Industries Factory —James Garrett
   (...) Thanks for the compliments. As for the sand green, I will take a look at my current tile supply. I have to admit that sometimes I just use whatever color is available to get the MOC finished instead of placing yet another bricklink order. In (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: ACME Industries Factory —John Neal
   (...) I can relate to that-- YABO! :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)