 Town / 948
Re: Arctic Posting??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:19:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jacob McKee writes:
Todd,

I just saw some previous posts about adding the Artic newsgroup and how it
might be overbearing if you were to do ALL the sub themes. Makes sense.
Answered my own question.

So does anyone know when/what the next Arctic kits are expected to be?

There probably won't be any new ones, excepet for maybe some small promotional
sets. However, a large ski plane or expedition boat would be really nice.