 Town / 9425
  Re: Another style Garbage Truck

(...) Thanks. Good to hear. And, thanks again for the killer cab. (...) It was important for me to do it in dark green. I am going to work on another style cab in dark green as well. (...) I have until now avoided mirrors. My overall thought is they (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Another style Garbage Truck

--snip-- (...) I used to agree with you but lately I've decided that a slightly oversized mirror can actually add an awful lot to a model. I find that they just have that extra and subtle little bit of realism. Of course it's personal taste so YMMV. (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Another style Garbage Truck

(...) I'll try a couple of things tonight and post pix tomorrow. Trying new things is good. I'll probably end up deciding that I should have done it a while ago. (...) ;o) lol! Jonathan (17 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)