 Town / 9420
  Neo-Mobile Command Unit - remake of 6676

I've gotten into taking the style of the recent ambulance/cement mixer style vehicles, and applying that style to old sets I am personally fond of. 6676 Mobile Command Unit was one of them. Here is my take on the set, remixed: (2 URLs) Hope you like (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)