 Town / 9417
    Re: Post office —Aaron Amatnieks
   (...) Very simple and modern. almost looks real. Love the use of the spiral staircases. Well done Aaron A (17 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Post office —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Aaron, Nelson, and Tim: Thanks! It is exactly what I was going for: a simple corner building. It will be hidden behind an elevated subway later this week. I have always wanted an El but the drag is that it hides the buildings . . . Thanks (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)