 Town / 9313
Re: Tugmaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 20:56:15 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:
Hi All,

A <http://www.stenaline.co.uk/upload/attachments/602/60259/Tugmaster2.jpg little
intermodal oddity> I turned up looking for shunters.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/Wallpapers/tugmaster.jpg
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/Vehicles/Tugmaster/00.jpg>>

I have to say that that is VERY nice. Captured the shape and style very
well. Congrats :)

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/