 Town / 9276
Re: Trust Bank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 23:50:40 GMT

I really like this, ACPin. I’ve always wished that your photography was better, though.

Do you set up lights? I see flash glare in several shots.

Do you set your camera to manual focus, and/or manual f-stop? Large, interesting areas of your shots are often out of focus. Auto-focus may be choosing to focus an inappropriate part of the image.

Finally, do you over-compress your JPEG images when you upload them to the Web? For example, 69K bytes for this 800 x 600 image seems pretty stingy. I allow up to 125K for a 640 x 480 image. Using my less-aggressive level of compression, a Lego image is razor-sharp (provided that the original image was good). Sometimes I can get away with less, but I always check first.

I’ve never posted an 800 x 600, but if I did my size limit would be about 200K.

Build on!

Ladasky Home Solar, Inc.: blowing sunshine up your power grid since March 24, 2005. Fiat lux!

Uptime: 618 days
   Downtime: 6.5 hours
   kWh generated: 11312
   kWh consumed: 11656