 Town / 9145
Re: garage doors/ 2007 Fire pic's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 22:35:59 GMT

In lugnet.town, Steven Asbury wrote:
In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Looks like garage doors are going to be easier to find . . .

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2055477>

Do other countries still use snorkles in their fire service?  I know there are a
few around in the US, but don't think there are many built any more.

Jonathan

That fire station looks sooo much better. Nice to see Lego taking it up a notch
and getting back to it's roots of quality town sets.

The pickup looks very nice, too. Reminds me of Pierre's pickup.

When you consider where Lego fire sets were at the end of the 1990s ...
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6486
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6478

... I think the past three years have been a HUGE step in the right direction.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7239
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sam89/2007/city2.jpg

-Steven

I'm surprised neither have you have noticed the new windscreen (thanks Jeff).

Tim