 Town / 9136
  Re: Engine 5 Firehouse

(...) Thanks! I have been lucky to get to LLCA this past summer and was able to stock up on dark orange bricks. I had been there in 2002 or 2003 and bought quite a few then as well. It is one of my favorite colors and I use it quite a lot. Here are (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Engine 5 Firehouse

Thanks for posting that link to your other work. I particularly like (URL) this> one, the sculpting on it is so well done! Keep up the good work and God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)