 Town / 9122
9121  |  9123
Subject:
Ten House...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 02:54:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I don't know who built/posted the pics on brickshelf, but I like the mosaic
design of the truck.

Also, since it is Ten House, virtually destroyed by the 9/11 disaster in NYC,
I thought I'd highlight it here.

linkage:

Ben,

who got to visit 10 house on my tour of duty at ground zero almost 5 years ago
when I was still in the National Guard.