 Town / 9077
Re: new mocs: furniture for hilltop house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:38:40 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mark Stafford wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Deborah Higdon wrote:
   with a new project underway, a hilltop home for october’s railfair, i have been building more furniture.

the house will feature a large scenic picture window in the living room, cantilevered over the lower floor bedrooms and balcony fixed into the hill.

enjoy.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-

I really like this furniture, it has a kind of retro-future feel from 60’s sci-fi TV. The seating particularly makes me think of Thunderbirds (the original TV puppet show not the Johnathan Frakes abomination)and if I ever need some funiture for a space home I know where to steal ideas from!

Cheers, Mark.

thank you. i think the living room furniture would feel right at home in a space house so be my guest, steal away!

-§ deborah §-