 Town / 907
Re: half timbered houses are online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 05:24:33 GMT

Great buildings Adrian!  I really like how you have created such a variety
on the theme (I think number four is my favourite).  I have experimented
with the same style myself.  If you are interested, see
http://www.members.home.net/ourcreations/silas/silas3.html

P.S.  I like your web page design as well.

Silas

Adriling wrote in message ...
Hi Legomaniacs !

It's done, I published my first Lego-Buildings on web, some german half-
timbered houses. If you like to have a look, please check:

http://www.adri.de/Lego/Haus.html

Cheers
Adrian

PS: Or you could have a look @ brickshelf (Adrian Rohnfelder)