 Town / 9065
Re: BrickTopia Fire Station MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:48:42 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ross Crawford wrote:

   Nice work again Brad! I like how you’ve managed to use a few other newish parts too. • Thanks I have one query though - it doesn’t look to me like the boom gates would be able to open far enough to leave clearance for the trucks to exit - it looks like they hit the supports pretty low down. Or are they far enough away?
Yes - The boom gates hit, but they open up almost completely, so the trucks can get out. I thought about allowing them to swivel or something (to allow 100% opening), but I was able to push the trucks in and out the way it is - Probably not very realistic, and probably a little lazy.