 Town / 9041
Re: Minifig-scale sports car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 00:03:09 GMT

In lugnet.town, Derek Schin wrote:
   I built this last week and posted about it in another thread, but I never did actually ‘announce’ it. So here it is--a six-wide two-seater with the top down.

Click the pic for many more shots.

Let me know what you think!

It’s got VROOM. Schleimin’ nice curves on the front. It appears to have overgrown its wheels a bit, but no biggie. But an automatic???? Meow. (BTW good to see you in Philly)

JOHN