 Town / 9012
    Re: Canal Street —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Jonathan, I'm loving the car repair shop with the hotrod just poking out. I have a little suggestion though, I think it could look quite good if you raised a 1x2 tile on the road every so often. Need not be a full plate either but I think (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Canal Street —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hi Tim, Thanks and thanks again for directing me to that link. I am thrilled with the light yellow building, but think I need to revisit the dark red one. You know, your suggestion on the roads is right on the money. I am a little annoyed with (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.town)