 Town / 8987
    Re: A Few Firehouses —Steven Asbury
   (...) Incredible work, Jonathan! I'm sitting here drooling over the realism, the amazing attention to detail and the SNOT construction methods - especially on E289/L138's firehouse. Just awesome. -Steven (18 years ago, 12-Jun-06, to lugnet.town)

        Re: A Few Firehouses —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks! E289/L138 is my favorite. It took a couple of attempts to get it to where it is now. The first version came out really large. It is the most recent firehouse I have built as well, though it has been built for about two years. I tried (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jun-06, to lugnet.town)