 Town / 8956
Re: New Seaplane set in old Legoland scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 03:56:50 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
Looks pretty cool.

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=7214&cn=242&d=36&t=3

11.99USD
125 pieces.

It appears to use the new click hinge sloped roof piece instead of the old
finger hinge peice, but other than that it look very nice.

-Mike Petrucelli

I've got that set & it is VERY COOL!  A great build & it did remind me of
classic sets.  I dislike the click hinges, but the set is so good & 'classic'
that I can easily overlook it.  It has a classic smiley pilot with a cool
midnight blue pilot outfit & luggage to go in the click hinge compartment.  The
engines rotate & I'm guessing that's a feature of seaplanes, but I like it as a
cool VTOL feature.

Jeff