 Town / 8922
8921  |  8923
Subject:
1930 Model AA Ford Pickup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 01:00:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This MOC is for the Vancouver Lego Club’s 2006 Surrey Museum show. If you’re in British Columbia’s Lower Mainland this Summer, I would reccomend that you check it out. See the Surrey Museum website for more info.
This model is admittedly a combination of several slightly different trucks, all of which claimed to be 1930 Model AA Ford Pickups. I guess it went through several revisions - the pictures I used were all a bit different, but still the same model.

BS Folder (Post-mod)

I already had some terrible webcam shots up (sorry!), so these deep links are to the new renders:

Enjoy, and I hope to see you at the show! (even though I won’t have the faintest idea who you are) ;)

Jeffery MacEachern
BS: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Jaem
MOCPages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/3584
Blog: http://bricksnbytes.blogspot.com