 Town / 8920
    Re: Several Town MOCs —Florian Haag
   (...) Hi, thanks for your comments. I agree, but I cannot move the cockpit as the concave double slope bricks wouldn't fit in then right below the windscreen. (...) Thanks, some tries make me presume these only look well when using LGEO, right? (...) (18 years ago, 7-May-06, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Several Town MOCs —Timothy Gould
   --SNIP-- (...) Quite possibly. Tim (18 years ago, 7-May-06, to lugnet.town)