 Town / 8833
Re: The Crystal Coupe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:19:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   I came up with some experimental MOCs the other week, which I recently uploaded:

Hey!

Very nice! Especially considering the lack of variation of available parts in trans colors... I think I like the glass works building the best!

Just watch out for evil minifigs with rocks.....

Car is super cool too! Too bad the trans white tire they had a few years back didn’t come in the sizes needed for you car.

Thanks for sharing these!

Bill Vollbrecht www.brickcreations.com