 Town / 8805
  interesting windows

For anyone interested. . . Take a look at the 6th image down on this thread: (URL) I love the mural, but love even more the upper floor window design. The building colors are nice too. Jonathan (19 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: interesting windows

(...) I just stole that for Ondrew's competition. If you want to use it let me know and I won't enter mine (finders keepers and all). Tim (19 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: interesting windows

(...) Thanks very much, but no worries. Go for it. I am focused on a couple of other things right now and wouldn't be able to take this on anytime soon. I very much look forward to seeing your take on it. Thanks again, Tim. Jonathan (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.town)