 Town / 8736
    Re: several new things —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) This small air-speeder is HOT! It's a wonderfull MOC, full of character. I love it! I've been playing with this set when I bought it, I think it's one of the best parts selection I've ever had. JP. (18 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: several new things —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) Thanks! I think both of the 'red car' designer sets have been great. Jeff (18 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)