 Town / 8723
    Antique shop--town contest entry —Jonathan Lopes
   This is my first entry into the town contest: (URL) It is my version of one of the many antique shops and boutiques that are in the neighborhood I live in. Most are either 3 or 4 stories high. I happen to live in on the top floor of one. Most were (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)