 Town / 8716
Re: Small town building reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:37:48 GMT

In lugnet.town, J. Spencer Rezkalla wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

   Hey, this is a great idea! I think it would be great if people from different cities around the world were able to do something like this. Also, maybe Kevin could sidebar them on the town homepage. We could create an inspirational resource for various cities that people don’t have the chance to actually visit. If there is interest in this, I’ll volunteer to do the NYC area.

I hate to give away all my good secrets :), but seriously The Skyscaper Page has a great gallery of user posted urban photos. Don’t let the website name fool you - it’s not just skyscraper pics. Much of it is photos of more generalized urban life and urban environments. I’ve noticed that even small cities/towns that lack highrises have been featured too. It’s been a great source of building inspiration to me over the years.

City Photos Skyscraper Page Forum

Spencer

Wow! Great site. Thanks, Spencer. I have been at work since 9 am and haven’t done any work yet. I have been looking through this site all morning.

Thanks again, Jonathan