 Town / 8695
Re: Small town building reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:24:51 GMT

Hey, this is a great idea! I think it would be great if people from different cities around the world were able to do something like this. Also, maybe Kevin could sidebar them on the town homepage. We could create an inspirational resource for various cities that people don’t have the chance to actually visit. If there is interest in this, I’ll volunteer to do the NYC area.

PS: Ondrew, thanks very much for breathing some life into .town and Lugnet in general. I am not able to post that often but I do read and follow the happenings here.

Jonathan

Great idea. I plan on taking pictures of Manchester UK sometime so I’ll make a maj gallery for them too. Let’s see how many cities we can cover.

Tim