 Town / 8679
    Re: Variations —Timothy Gould
   (...) Those trees are fantastic. It's great to see more trees of non-European/American style. Are they based on a particular species or just general Indian trees. A similar technique with the flowers could probably be used for some types Australian (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Variations —Frank Filz
     (...) I also love the white flower tree. It would do wonderful for any fruit tree, especially cherry trees, but also apple trees. Definitely a technique to copy. Frank (18 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Variations —Anuradha Pehrson
   In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote: Those trees are fantastic. It's great to see more trees of non- European/American style. Are they based on a particular species or just general Indian trees. Thanks for the feedback. Consciously I din't think of (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)