 Town / 8616
8615  |  8617
Subject:
Problems with the Ferrari Finish Line set 8672.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 25 Dec 2005 23:33:44 GMT

Ok I just got this set for Christmas and first off it has a bunch of 2x4 technic
plates that are Bley instead of needing to be Dk Bley. (Originaly they are not
even suppost to be Technic plates) Next the stickers are not correct, the name
of the second Ferrari driver is wrong. Its supost to be Rubens Barrichello, It
came with FeliPe Massa. F. Massa was a test driver for Ferrari, but R.
Barrichello is the second driver for Farrari. In all the shots on the
instructions and the Box, they show R. Barrichello. So if/when you get this set,
expect to be confused.

Dave
www.GPLR.org