 Town / 8562
8561  |  8563
Subject:
several new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 02:45:29 GMT

First I’ll just link to a post about using paper attached to studs for decoration. I forgot to post it to announce.moc, so here it is:

I got the new white (4416) & blue (4417) Xpods over the weekend & here’s the results:

heres a ship from the shark Xpod (4339):

a Gundam style ship:

a new render of an old micro tanker (background from Star Wars EpI):

a boxy car made from Gear Grinders (4883):

gallery post mod: BoxyCar

my whole gallery post mod: Jeff-Sgallery

Enjoy, comments welcome!

Jeff