 Town / 8534
    Blacked-out truck —Scott E. Thomas
   Hello all, Here is my version of the truck from set 7032. (URL) Here is the brickshelf gallery... (URL) I've always wanted to put cow horns on a truck and the new Viking sets have made it possible! After all, every town needs a redneck! Scott Member (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)