 Town / 8514
  Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.

(...) (snip) (...) Thanks! Sorry, no instructions available at the moment. Pierre (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.

(...) That is a shame. I've been trying to build your yellow prime mover,and keep having problems with the under carrage. Keep up the great work. Aaron (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.town)