 Town / 8481
Re: The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 01:25:38 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Ria,

This is outstanding! I love the number of ways you’ve made curved shapes, especially this one built of stacked plates.

Btw, your other recent creations are great as well. That rhino is especially cute. “Gingivere” = Ria Anderson? I have to apologize, I’ve been referring to you as Reed Anderson for years.

Bruce

Thank you! I debated about putting the rhino up, as I was hoping to get one of the new Viking horns first to use instead of the dual-horn I have now. And there’s no need to apologize; up until this summer my name was Reed Anderson.