 Town / 8479
  Re: The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum

Simply amazing. How did you handle the helix? Is there any interior? I love how all your projects deal with "nonstandard" part connections to make curved shapes. Your animal folder is particularly inspiring and fun. Great work! Darrell (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum

(...) The helix is just a 7-foot long wall of 1x2s wrapped around a technic frame. I couldn't do an interior because of all the supports and framework I had to build in; I considered building an interior just where there were windows, but never (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)