 Town / 8445
8444  |  8446
Subject:
Joe Vig Meets a Lady (A Little Risque)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 02:45:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This one is a little risque...

http://www.maj.com/gallery/Athos/Lego/Vignettes/ladyofthenight1.jpg

http://www.maj.com/gallery/Athos/Lego/Vignettes/ladyofthenight2.jpg

http://www.maj.com/gallery/Athos/Lego/Vignettes/ladyofthenight3.jpg

Steve

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Joe Vig Meets a Lady (A Little Risque)

(...) I...honestly...don't like it. I just don't like the idea of putting innocent Joe into "adult" situations like this. I prefer G and at the most PG rated humor for vignettes. -- Nathan Wells (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.town)
  Re: Joe Vig Meets a Lady (A Little Risque)

(...) I, for one, did get a chuckle out of this. However, there are other forums where this type of humor would perhaps be more appropriate (and also more enjoyed!) :D However, what I do not like is that fact that this MOC really does not represent (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !
  Re: Joe Vig Meets a Lady (A Little Risque)

Nathan, cap yourself. I love it. It's a prime example of the sort of truly warped mindset Lugnet is all too short on. Good choice of faces and a good presentation - it goes from merely sleazy to disturbing very nicely :D. Soren (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.town) !